Our Fees & Promises
Easy + Clear + Concise = No Surprises
Our 10% fee is based on the selected candidate's first year BASE SALARY. For non-exempt employees, first year compensation will be calculated at the hourly rate offered multiplied by 2080 hours.
To Our Clients
Our Promise to our clients is to be a firm that MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER - not harder; a business partner that takes work OFF YOUR DESK - not adds to it. What does this mean to you as a client?
- An easy, clear and concise fee structure. No surprises; no additional or hidden fees. Our fees are typically 50-75% less expensive than most other firms that employ recruiters with half our experience.
- We will conduct a thorough discussion outlining your wants, needs and desires in your new hire. Once we have a clear understanding of your requirements, we will put together a Search Synopsis for your approval to ensure we're on the correct path as we begin the search.
- Establish an agreed upon timeline that you would expect a minimum of three qualified, screened, interviewed and interested candidates for your review.
- Upon approval of the Search Synopsis and agreement of the timeline, client will pay a fully refundable $1,000 Engagement Deposit per position.
- If we are unable to deliver candidates in the agreed upon timeline, your $1,000 Engagement Deposit will be completely refunded with no questions asked.
- Once interviews are arranged with prospective candidates, we will walk with you each step of the way to ensure interviews are coordinated; candidates are prepared and interested in the role; you have a clear understanding of salary and other ancillary benefits the candidate is expecting and your time WILL NOT BE WASTED interviewing prospects that are priced out of your compensation range or don't fit the quality and criteria you're seeking
- After an offer is extended and accepted, we work hand-in-hand with the prospective employee to ensure their resignation process is as smooth as possible; counteroffers are a non-issue and any potential relocation concerns are quickly addressed and answered
- The balance of the fee due is payable within 10 days of start date. This is one of the ways we are able to keep operating costs to a minimum and pass those savings on to our customers
- Our guarantee is just like our fee - clear and concise:
- If all fees have been paid within the agreed upon terms, and your hired employee resigns or is terminated within the first 30 calendar days of employment for any reason other than change in control of ownership, downsizing, elimination of position or relocation of position or company, we will find a suitable replacement at no additional fee - NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Our Core Business Beliefs
as a firm we operate under the following Core Business Beliefs:
When we engage with a client, our job is to take work OFF your desk, not ADD to it.
There should never be a question in our client's mind about where we stand in the search process. Communication is critical to success.
Our first job is to provide SOLUTIONS. If that's not possible, our job is to provide OPTIONS. See Point 2 above.
Problems are going to arise. It's how we deal with them that matters most.
Honesty and integrity are the cornerstones to building long-lasting relationships. We say what we are going to do and then we do it.
Every person we deal with - both candidates and clients - will be treated with the utmost respect and professionalism.